A Smart Way to Grow Your Money
Syndication is an effective way for investors to pool financial and intellectual resources together. It allows them to invest in properties much bigger than individual investors could typically afford or manage on their own. It’s a great way to grow your money.
Some of the best real estate investments are in commercial properties. You are able to get exposure to this asset class, without having to fork over a seven-figure investment. You do this by pooling funds with other investors. By partnering to acquire assets, investors can own a variety of assets and diversify their investment portfolio. Using the power of leverage with financing is a another way to grow your money.
Let’s do a quick rundown of some key benefits that can stem from participating in a syndication deal.
Some tax perks
- A LLC is a pass-through entity structure that avoid the double taxation of a corporation structure.
- Investors can claim depreciation to shelter distributive cash flow from taxes.
- Further tax savings are possible through tax deferrals available through a 1031 exchange / replacement.
A benefit of equity investing is that your money buys you ownership of the property. You essentially own shares in a company.
So what does that give you?
As an equity partner you get more than a fixed return. You share in all the profits the property make. All these benefits help you grow your money even more. With a syndication investors can receive….
- Share in quarterly income (Returns are not capped. They will increase or decrease depending on the performance of the asset. High returns are possible.
- Share in the appreciation
- Share in the depreciation
- Share in the proceeds at disposition of the property and,
- Receive tax benefits
On top of all this, rental income from tenants pays down the debt and builds equity in the property. Isn’t a syndication a great way to grow your money!!
So the next time you are considering an investment option, keep syndication in the forefront of your mind. Together we can do more!
Want to learn a bit more about syndication? Then check out our intro video on the Home page of our website at www.simpleacquisitons.com
Still have questions? Drop us a line at 1-866-606-6841.